WEST VIRGINIA AUTO INSURANCE
Auto accidents can be a true headache, even if they are minor accidents. Unfortunately, crashes are a part of life, and most individuals will need to submit an auto insurance claim at some point in their lifetime. There are six basic types of West Virginia auto insurance coverage. Some types of coverage are required by law and others are optional. Here is a brief description of each type of auto insurance coverage:
1. Bodily injury liability: Covers injuries that the policyholder causes to someone else.
2. Personal Injury Protection (PIP): Covers medical bills and/or treatment for injuries incurred by the policyholder, driver, and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
3. Property damage liability: Covers damage that the policyholder causes to the property of another individual.
4. Collision: Covers damage to the policyholder’s vehicle resulting from a collision with another vehicle.
5. Comprehensive: Covers damage to the policyholder’s vehicle resulting from an event other than a collision, such as an earthquake, flood, explosion, fire, riot, or theft.
6. Uninsured motorist’s coverage: Covers costs related to any accident with an uninsured driver or a hit and run driver.
Yeager Insurance & Financial Services is an independent insurance and financial services agency serving West Virginia. To learn more about how we can serve your insurance and financial needs, please contact us at (304) 757-3900. You may also use this site to submit requests for insurance quotes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.